Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Web Page Designing

IAP has found me busier than I had originally anticipated. A large chunk of that is due to Second Summer, a design competition for freshmen that I am doing. I just got a competent website for my team posted, although I still have to fix some things up. It should be fine by Friday. I didn't have Dreamweaver this time around so I had to code everything by hand, which was a bit of a pain.

http://web.mit.edu/mestrada/www/secondsummer/

And since I get free hosting on my mit account, I also uploaded by old website I made senior year for web page design. We had to make a business. While everyone else sold guitars, clothing, and paintball equipment with their mock-businesses, I did this

http://web.mit.edu/mestrada/www/JurrassicMart/

2 comments:

Chelsea Stelle said...

I want the dino with laser beam eyes. You better come up with now :P

Budd said...

wow very impressive, the best of luck to you and your team. THANK GOD for hosting Jurassic Mart haha i've been dieing to see it