Eighteen dollars bought me a ticket to the senior luau this last Friday. Was it the Hawaiian spectacle that I had half imagine? Not really. The food was pretty good, people left early to watch the laker game, and there was an odd lack of chairs (you guys are slipping up, ASB 08-09). I managed to take a grand total of two pictures.

Not the most flattering picture of me, I look like an old man retired in Florida with that $3.25 Saver's shirt on, but I'm not one to be vain. April looks beautiful as usual. The other picture was of the fire dance the performers did, which was the highlight of the show.

But there is always myspace to steal pictures from others!!


Dennis probably had the best get-up. And its a little strange how happy I look in any of the pictures I take in Richard's arms. Overall it was an enjoyable event. Got to eat, saw some people in Hawaiian outfits, took in the senior atmosphere. Good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment