Monday, May 26, 2008

Photography and Fooood

I went to Emily's yesterday to bake some $1 million dollar peanut butter cookies along with Jason and Jon. They were kinda involved but worth it in the end. It was pretty nice to kick back, play some cards, and bake. Jason was also able to show me tons of crazy features on my camera. Never did it dawn on me that reading the manual would have yielded anything useful like this. Probably the coolest feature is the time-lapse photography. It takes a picture every one or two seconds, then strings it together to make a video. Taking tons of pictures of me to make a video of me so that everybody can watch and enjoy me in the convenience of a minute or two is pretty genius. Kudos to you Canon.



Then I went to Priscilla's to film our Theater/Film History project. That was cool I guess, but her grandmother had made menudo, which was awesome. Then she gave me a ton to go home with which I am eating right now. Why does food make me so happy??

No comments: