Last Friday was Prom on a yacht! Overall I had a great time. I could have went either way on the yacht. It was nice to have a dance floor that wasn't a sauna, but it was kinda a hassle to have it on the boat. Monica was pretty much the best date ever. We went to eat a Denny's afterwards. Best part was being able to spend prom with a good friend and see everybody there. Pretty a great night, all thats left is to post up some pictures.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Prom!
Well I just finished my MIT freshman essay evaluation, which I managed to leave to the last minute and then allowed it to kick by butt. Something is telling me I might have to change some of my work habits when I get to college. Hopes aren't too high for my score on the FEE. I've managed to resign into being OK with taking a writing class if I don't pass the evaluation. I always did feel writing was my chink in the armor. Anyways, I don't feel like going to bed so I thought I'd blog.
Last Friday was Prom on a yacht! Overall I had a great time. I could have went either way on the yacht. It was nice to have a dance floor that wasn't a sauna, but it was kinda a hassle to have it on the boat. Monica was pretty much the best date ever. We went to eat a Denny's afterwards. Best part was being able to spend prom with a good friend and see everybody there. Pretty a great night, all thats left is to post up some pictures.





Last Friday was Prom on a yacht! Overall I had a great time. I could have went either way on the yacht. It was nice to have a dance floor that wasn't a sauna, but it was kinda a hassle to have it on the boat. Monica was pretty much the best date ever. We went to eat a Denny's afterwards. Best part was being able to spend prom with a good friend and see everybody there. Pretty a great night, all thats left is to post up some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment