Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blog Practice

First attempt at a Hundreds shot:


I'll admit that it leaves room for improvement. That's the point though OK? Minus points for Sean Park's hand & blurriness, but plus points for getting Budd's napkin bib in the shot. He was kinda enough to treat me to Korean BBQ last Saturday. I would just like to say you are a gentleman and a scholar my good friend. I also tried to get some time-lapse action in there, but I cannot figure out how to rotate the image.



Alright, this blog entry is sizing up to be mediocre at best in terms of photography and punctuality, but practice makes perfect! I'll go with the assumption my blogging skillz will evolve with time. I'll leave you with another shot of us filming our AP Lit modern adaptation at regional. While still holding true to the lack-of-technical-skill-with-the-camera motif, its three of my favorite ladies laughing together :)



1 comment:

Budd said...

lol i never saw this post, prty good. i was cracking up about my bib hahah