Friday, June 13, 2008

Last Day of High School

It was today. There was a bit of a buzz in the air. More so than the regular run-of-the-mill last day of school. The part I felt it the most was after snack when everyone was leaving the table, but I knew I would. I'll probably never see those people all together at the table again :(. The phrase "This is the last time I'll ever _______" got a little redundant though. My favorite variation was 'This is the last time I'll ever go to third period'. Seriously? Common now. Other than that, it was just a rush to get all the juniors to sign my yearbook (seniors I see tomorrow at the picnic), and handing out thank you cards to teachers. So far I think I've prepared myself pretty well for moving on. No breakdowns yet. I promised myself I wouldn't cry ...

Visual Aid:

ASB!


Best Friends!

Marc & Priscilla!

Table!


Cultural Diversity!

No comments: