Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day One




Went to the wedding last night. Felt a bit like the beginning of Cloverfield where everybody was at the party and I was taking off the next day. Afterward was a last attempt to pack at midnight which was stressful, but it got done, and so far the only thing that I am missing is the cord to upload pictures from my camera. So posts might be a little bare until I am able to get that shipped. My phone is also recieving horrible service out here, I can barely call anyone and half my txts are not able to be sent :(

Slept halfway across the country until we were over Kansas. The five hour flight was not bad at all, and when I arrived in Boston I ended up not having to hail a cab. I managed to make the last shuttle to Interphase provided by MIT, which saved me like $30 and a headache.


Teamed up with Megan and Jose from CPW again and met some great new people. The room mate Kwami is cool, and genuinely a nice guy. Born in Ghana and moved here 8 years ago, which is awesome. The room is comfortably spacious, and I can see a bit of Boston across the river from my window as I type. All we really did today was talk in a big group as kind of an introduction. Tomorrow is the Knowledge Based Assesement Test for Calculus, which is the only subject I have any chance in. I will only be armed with only a pencil. Wish me luck!

No comments: