Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Hurricane!!!
The Scenario: just finishing up after half an attempt at working out and exploring the Z Center (the gym). Its huge and confusing but awesome that I get a free pass. As we were walking we see some guy running with his backpack and jeans. Then another guy runs after him, then everybody starts hurrying around as I stand in front of the student center. Within 10 seconds it was raining hurricane status. It was like in the movies when it rains without warning in the Amazon. It was pretty weird too since the people around us were like deers and squirrels fleeing the forest before a natural disaster. Either the people of Massachusetts are one with nature, or I am inattentive. It was intense for about 15 minutes, complete with thunder that bulged in the window and a couple of flashes of lightening. We had to hold off going to dinner until it eased up enough to run to McCormick. This is June?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment