Friday, January 30, 2009
Tie and Jacket
I've had to dawn my professional attire more often than usual this last week since I've been searching for a summer internship. I've interview with Xerox and CDM so far, which was arranged through Second Summer. I decided to attend the MIT European Career Fair as well. By attending, I mean wander around aimlessly in a sea of upperclassmen and graduate students in suits. I talked to Shell and Procter & Gamble. Both just told me to apply online. I don't really want to work in Europe, and wasn't expecting to accomplish anything, I just wanted to get the feel of a career fair. I went to a Google BOLD program info session today, which is an internship in the business side of the company. There were students from Harvard and Tufts there as well, and the job didn't sound too much like what I was looking for since it involved nothing technical. I might still throw an application out anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You'll find something, and when you do you're going to be marvelous at it just the way you're marvelous at everything else you do.
Post a Comment