Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wandering Europe

I'm now on vacation traveling around August 4th-28th with my backpack. My project at IIT went well. Luckily my experimental setup didn't fail. It was only hooked up with electronics and started moving my last day there, so it was a good finish.

I pooled together the money I received as graduation gifts and bought a Eurail pass, which allows me to travel on trains within Spain, France, Italy, and Germany for 10 days within a period of 2 months. So thank you to everyone for sending me around Europe! I probably won't have time to post up the pictures until I get back. I've usually just been planning out the details of where I'm going only 2-5 days in advance.

Here is a picture of me on the beach as I was passing through Nice, France at the beginning of my trip.

No comments: