Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Farewell Interphase!

Interphase is now completely over. The itinerary of back-to-back events they handed us 7 weeks ago cuts off after today. Today's events included waking up at 10am to turn in my books, falling back asleep, waking up to help Kwami move, then packing up the rest of my stuff left in Next House and moving down the street to Baker. The past two days have basically been dedicated to getting everybody moved out of Next house. After I dropped off all my stuff in my temporary room in Baker, I walked down Memorial Drive along the river to the final banquet.

I was a little late but got there just in time to eat. It was basically the classiest meal I've ever eaten. The salad had steak in it, they put mango on the chicken, the baked potato was baked twice, and my apple cobblier had an assortment of fruit on it. Seriously, I've never even heard of a twice-baked potato. Carl Reid was the keynote speaker. We also got some certificates, awards too. Each class gave one award to Best Student and one to Most Improved. I got Most Improved for calculus, which rocked. Yes! Kwami got two of them as well. I felt like a proud mother when he went up to get them. I made sure to tell everyone that that was my roommate. We called it a night after a final slideshow. I will miss Interphase :(


Modeling with Jose and Ken, roommates at La Casa


High Five with Pam!

The Roommate Bond

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Oh man. I look like a hunchback!
I promise, everyone, I'm way less hunchy in person :p
Also
I thought it was steak also, but it was actually mushroom in the salad.
:D
<3Pamela