I'll probably add random shots of places around campus when I don't have anything else to write about. Here's two. I get a peak of Boston across the Charles outside my window whenever I sit at my desk, but the view from the lounge is even better.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Full Swing
I'll probably post my blog up on my myspace and facebook and send it out in a couple emails now. I finally got the cord to connect my camera to my laptop and upload pictures. I had to wait a little more than a week for it to ship across the country, but its all good. I went through and added pictures to the earlier posts even though it's past my bedtime. If you haven't read anything yet and am wondering how I am doing at MIT, you can start with 'Day One' under the June category on the sidebar. It's a way I can update people on how I'm doing over here so that you can check whenever you want. You can choose how much of a stalker you want to be. Plus I like the narrative + picture balance. Leave me a comment every once in awhile!
I'll probably add random shots of places around campus when I don't have anything else to write about. Here's two. I get a peak of Boston across the Charles outside my window whenever I sit at my desk, but the view from the lounge is even better.

I'll probably add random shots of places around campus when I don't have anything else to write about. Here's two. I get a peak of Boston across the Charles outside my window whenever I sit at my desk, but the view from the lounge is even better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
VERY COOL!!!!
Happy 4th.
Love,
Aunt Betsy
I just read everything haha.
I love reading these. I'm looking forward to the things you'll write on here next.
I've decided that I'm going to mail you packages of things I know you like. If you want something specific let me know.
I'm going to go visit you. Seriously, I am. I already started looking at flights. Just let me know when there's a good time to visit you and such. I promise I'll go out there and make you show me everything you possibly can.
Love you Alfonzo.
Post a Comment