Thursday, July 17, 2008

Coming up for Air

Like I mentioned before, Interphase purposely scheduled a crunch week for us. Thursday was the chemistry test, Saturday was taken away with Martha's Vineyard leaving Sunday to study for the physics test on Monday, then turn in our humanitites essay by 12:01am Tuesday morning, and take the Caculus test today. Now I've finished my chemistry problem set, and I think I'm good for a couple of days. There was one point where I had to attend a 2 hour calculus review session across campus at eight then write my essay due by midnight, which was intense. Time was not abundant this week.

It was also a small miracle that I got the highest score on the physics test in the physics B class. Yes! I was an underdog, and that score came out of left field, but I'll take it. It was an eight-two out of one hundred, but the class average was fifty something with a standard deviation of thirteen. It was a lot better than the 1/10 I recieved on the quiz.

No comments: