Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm Still Alive btw

This week is the first real crunch period with these tests and essay revision due. A lot of people are a little bummed about mandatory fun at Martha's Vineyard tomorrow. It's an all day trip, which knocks out Saturday for getting work done. They say it teaches us time management. There were rumors that they were going to search bags to make sure we aren't sneaking study materials onto to trip which is funny. The only part I'm skeptical about is getting up at 5:30 in the morning to leave.

So I'm pretty much busy nonstop from nine in the morning to six or seven each day. I got a B on my chem test because of a couple mistakes and a lack of studying. I probably should have put mbre time into that. My goals this summer is to adjust my study habits, sleeping schedule, and time managment. I'm not too concerned about the grades yet. Calculus is challenging, humanities is a pain, chemistry is basic, and physics is malicious. The only reason I would like to do well in Interphase is to come back and TA for it next year. You get paid $4,000, free room and board, and time to have a second job doing a UROP (Undergraduate Research Opportunity).

No comments: