Monday, June 30, 2008
CrunchTime
It's not really crunch time, I just have work to do now as opposed to the first couple of days I was here. The physics problem set is due tomorrow, which was tricky. I was only able to complete it after having half of it explained to me by other people. There were only three questions, but it's like a challenge problem made twice as difficult and given multiple steps. No sweat though, I expect to struggle. I'm going to try to write some of my essay before I go to bed. Kwami has fallen asleep trying to study with a book in his bed for the past four or five nights in a row now. It's also officially been a week since I've arrived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Matthew,
You're mom gave me your blog site. I read about you every time I'm on my PC. Enjoy it soooo much that I'm signing up so I can communicate back and forth with you. I feel like I'm just getting to know you. Don't want to loose the connection. I'm right there with you when you share your day with us. Am very proud of you and am soooo glad it sounds like you're exactly where you're suppose to be, a perfect fit!
Love,
Aunt Betsy
Post a Comment